Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ten Most Droolworthy Guys - compiled by The Asm.

This is sort-of, but not completely plagiarized from Elfin Bank, blog of The Atu.
______________________________________________
(in no specific order - they're each as hot as the other)

1. Hrithik Roshan - That face, those abs and he's a family-guy? You've got to be kidding me! Jodhaa Akbar would have been such a yawn without him! I mean, I didn't even understand half the Urdu they spoke in the movie - my only respite was getting to drool over Akbar for 3 hours or so. Ah!

2. Jake Gyllenhaal - Well, I've only seen The Day After Tomorrow, and he was total eye-candy in it! I hear he's dating an older woman, I forgot who though.

3. Chad Micheal Murray - Again, I've only seen one of his movies, it being A Cinderella Story. My best friend told me the lead actor was a total hottie, and when I saw the cover of the DVD, I totally didn't think so. But man, was I proved wrong when I actually saw the movie!

4. Imraan Khan - Again, on the posters of JTYJN, he looked like a vampire (and I'm not talking Edward Cullen here ;), and he looked like he had a unibrow. But whoa, I was hooked when I actually saw the movie. He looked amazingly hot (and totally different from the chocolate boy we knew him as in JTYJN) in the trailers of Kidnap too.

5. Hugh Grant - Someone as hot as him does not deserve to have that sexy English accent thrown in! His accent is the hottest part about him, although the amazing good-looks don't hurt either.

6. Kaka - I wonder how I left him off till no. 6! He is simply the hottest guy I have ever seen, and he has that beautiful wife Caroline too! That is simply too unfair. How can too such beautiful people get married? What about the prettyness quota for the rest of us ugly ones then? They just had a kid - Luca. No points for guessing how gorgeous he's going to turn out!

7. Hugh Jackman - That's Hugh #2 on this list. People's magazine (or whatever it was) voted him World's Sexiest Man for a reason! Aussie accents usually do not appeal to me, but Hugh Jackman's so does! And that opening presentation he did at the Oscars was amazing! He looks so, so, hot as Wolverine in X-Men.

8. Bilawal Bhutto - What can I say? He's just got that sexy, brooding aura about him, don't you think? ;)

9. GOD - Oh man, how could I forget this guy when I was talking about hotties? I don't know his name, or anything else about him! He walked into our school to pick up his sister (I wish), or maybe his girlfriend, and he was about 20 and I saw him and I was sold. He came to pick up that girl for 2 days but I think I scared him off because of my continuous ogling, because he wasn't there on Day 3. :( =P

10. Rafael Nadal - Okay, I know I know he isn't exactly hot, but if niceness = hotness, then Rafa would beat even Hrithik man! And you didn't really think I'd write this without him did you? ;) <3!>



10 comments:

  1. agreed, @ jake gyllenhaal (he's dating reese witherspoon :|), hrithik, imran, hugh grant and hugh jackman.

    *drooooool*

    thank you for this :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. anytime :D
    and ask vid to follow me no, seeing as im upadating again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jake. *swoon*

    Even if you hate war type movies, watch Jarhead for him and him alone. And I saw Brokeback Mountain and I'm still not repulsed . God help me. And God curse Reese Witherspoon.

    Imran IS NOT HOT!

    And Chad Is... alright, I guess. Never been too fond of blondes which I suppose counts against him. I kind of like him as Luke in One Tree Hill though.

    The rest of the list I comply with.
    Bilawal especially. Ah. sigh.

    That Luca is a definite heartbreaker right there. Only about 15 or so years in the future.

    Also, THE ASM? Makes me thing of spasms. NOT a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i knowwww, asm makes ME think of spasms tooo!
    SEE ATU/VID??
    i HATE the nickname. my friends just made it up fr me as a joke since i call them by the 1st 3 letters of THEIR names, and it stuck. ARGH.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah imran is not hot per se, still very cute though. what with those large liquid eyes and all.

    oh shut up asm :D. we're seriously incapable of calling you ANYthing else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah i luv jake gyllenhal is sooo hawt...
    and btw.. how did amit NOT make it to your list?

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol! agree with almost the whole list! except for 'GOD' who I haven't had the privilege to see.
    rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah Amit! Dunno man!
    Wait... who are you?!!!

    And thanks Nainu. Well now u know. About God I mean. :P

    ReplyDelete