Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Newbie With Her First Post! :)

Well, hello. Here I go blogging. :)
This is quite exciting actually. Two.. no, three people showed me their blogs, and I thought it was a pretty good idea.
And loaaaads of procrastination later, here I am.
I honestly have noooo idea what to write, but I guess I'll get inspired sooner or later.
...
Okay, random thoughts:

Avril's new album IS SO COOL!!!!!! I've listened to this one song, Contagious, back-to-back, about 17 times!!

Oh, the song that's playing now is called 'Everybody's Free To Wear Sunscreen.' Lol, it's quite.. interesting! :) Check out the lyrics if you haven't heard it yet. It's by a man called Quindon Tarver.

Does anyone else find the word "rocking" used as an adjective strange? Like, when people say, "that performance was rocking!" Ew! That's not even a word!!

See? The blog IS aptly named. I AM a lunatic.
[EDIT: This was back when my blog was called "Ravings of a Lunatic". I've become slightly saner since then; and hence the name change. :]

Have you wondered by a person with red hair, is called a redhead, but a BLACKHEAD is this icky little thing that occurs on your oily nose.

Anyway, am off to dinner now. See u laters!!

P.S. - Ew, this post was so... random. Whatever! =)) =P!

2 comments:

  1. hey asmi....cool..was tis the stuff u wer doin last year?!i guess...hope uv cum 2 one end..

    keep up,gr8 job!
    swetha s...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha incredible stuff right here.

    ReplyDelete